LOCATIONS

PADDYWAC'S
201 E. MAIN STREET
ANOKA, MN 55303

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Saturday Evening with Friends

Yesterday was such a beautiful day and I wanted to share a part of it with everyone.  Tricia and I both took time from our busy schedule to be away from the store.  I went to Red Wing to spend the evening with friends from design school, which was a few years ago now.  But nonetheless, we keep in touch and spend an evening together when we can. 

We met up at Shannan's store in Red Wing, Moments on Main.  Friday evening was the big Holiday open house  but she extended an invitation to us as well.  Her shop is filled with the Christmas spirit.  Everywhere you looked there are wonderful gift items, jewelery, candles, napkins, home decorating ideas, spa items and so much more.  I managed to come home with a few treasures, and a Christmas gift. 

Hope you enjoy the pictures. I know she'd love to have you visit.





Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment